Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
RETURNS & FAULTS
- Change of mind / Changes to existing order
- SALE ITEM
- AFTERPAY transactions are subject to a 10% administration fee if the product is returned for any reason. We do not accept chargebacks on AFTERPAY.
- FAULT / DAMAGE - If your item arrives faulty or damaged, please contact us within 48 hrs of receipt for details of how to return your item for a replacement or refund. Please note that we are unable to refund on items which have small variations in colour and pattern. We are unable to accept returns on items after 7 days. If any problems with framing you must contact us within 3 days after delivery. We are not in control of climate conditions which may effect Framing and Artwork.
- FRAMING orders damaged in transit must be photographed including the original packaging & emailed to us with 3 days after delivery. The frame must be repacked to be returned to the nominated address & Studio Stefan Gevers will arrange its collection if return is approved. If any problems with framing you must contact us within 3 days after delivery. We are not in control of local climate conditions which may effect Framing and Artwork.
PURCHASING ARTWORK – ONLINE – PHONE - RETAIL
All artwork sold by Studio Stefan Gevers are either Giclee prints original artworks and while we try to ensure all of our products look as close as possible to the representations displayed on our website, please understand that subtle variations will occur. We consider this to be a normal part of what makes our products unique. Limited editions are all signed & numbered. You can request a specific number in the edition run & we will supply if available.
If you are purchasing an A2 -A1- A0 etc sized print we will send rolled in a tube unless requested otherwise.
Trade customers are those who operate a design consultancy, styling, architects etc with an ABN & are seeking products for their business purposes.
SSG can quote on custom framing any work & delivery. Please check T & C before ordering artwork including framing.
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
SHIPPING & COSTS
Orders take approx 5-10 days to process. We will notify you if your order will take longer. If your order is urgent, we may be able to arrange an express delivery & request that this be made clear in a separate email or with instructions upon purchasing online.
For online transactions, we accept credit card (MasterCard, Visa, AMEX) through our online facility, and PayPal (using the PayPal payment method of your choice). After pay terms of service can be found here. DinersClub cards are not accepted.
We also accept payment by direct deposit. When using this method, please clearly state your order number or name in the transaction reference. Your order will be sent once we have confirmed that the payment has been received. You can speed up dispatch by emailing your payment confirmation to email@example.com If we have not received payment within 5 working days and no further correspondence from you, your order will be cancelled.
We offer e-Parcel Post and a courier service.
Art orders take approx 5-15 days & Framed orders approx 21 days.
Shipping for original Art quoted depending on location and size.
* Studio Stefan Gevers do not accept liability if a product fails to arrive within this time & if a customer excludes the signature on delivery option, SSG is not responsible for articles left at a home or business at the customers request.
All prices are including GST and in AUD currency excluding shipping costs. The shipping costs are mentioned during the order confirmation in the check out page.
The prices and delivery conditions mentioned in an order are valid for 30 days.
Studio Stefan Gevers is entitled to deliver your order in different shipments. In case your order is delivered in different shipment you will be informed about this.
RIGHTS & RESTRICTIONS
Intellectual property rights Studio Stefan Gevers referred to as SSG
1.1 The buyer explicitly acknowledges that all intellectual or industrial property rights relating to the products to be delivered pursuant to the agreement and or associated designs, documentation, reports, offers and associated preparatory material lie exclusively with SSG, suppliers or other entitled parties.
1.2 Intellectual property rights include patents, copyrights, trademarks and other (intellectual property) rights, including technical and commercial know-how, methods and concepts.
1.3 The buyer is not allowed to modify any intellectual property rights as described in this article, for instance multiplication without explicit written approval from SSG, its suppliers or other entitled parties.
2.1 SSG can not be held responsible for damages caused by using our products in a different way than described in the user instructions.
2.2 SSG can not be held responsible for any personal or financial damages caused by any electrical components that are delivered with your order.
PRIVACY The details you provide us with during the purchase process are only those necessary to ensure that your order is processed and delivered without any complications or delay. When making a purchase with us you have the option to choose to receive email correspondence from us via the email address associated with your account. You may also subscribe without making a purchase. If you choose to subscribe to this, you may also choose to unsubscribe at any time.We will not pass any of the information described above to any third parties for any purposes. If you wish us to delete any of this information and/or your user account at any time, please contact us and we will do so immediately.
We take many precautions to protect your information during purchases with us. When using our credit card checkout facility, please note we do not store any of your credit card information on our site, all credit card transactions are processed by PAYPAL, who manage transactions for some of Australia biggest brands.
As a result your credit card details will need to be re-entered upon future purchases with us.