- Bookings are final. Please double check the date and your availability before booking, cancellations will result in forfeit of payment. Bookings can not be transferred to other dates. You can send a friend instead and we will transfer the booking into their name.
- Not attending under any circumstances forfeits the fee paid and is non-transferable.
- As a class requires a minimum number of attendants to go ahead, your cancellation may mean the class is unable to go ahead therefore causing other participants to miss out and a teacher to be cancelled at the last minute.
- AFTERPAY transactions refunds are subject to a 15% administration fee.
When Studio Stefan Gevers is canceling a workshop
- All classes require a minimum number of bookings to go ahead. Minimum numbers vary from class to class. Classes that do not have the required minimum will be cancelled. Participants will be notified 48 hours prior to the start of the class and will be offered to having their spot transfered to the next available class, receive a credit to be used towards another class or a full refund.
- If a teacher is unable to attend a class due to illness or other extreme circumstances we will postpone the class to a later date and inform you as early as possible.
- You agree that you will not copy, reproduce or use any element of a workshop in part or in full including photographs/videos taken during the workshop.
We do take photographs during our classes and workshops and share content on our website and social media. If you do not wish to have your photograph taken and shared on our social media platforms and/or website please let us know before the workshop begins.
Gift vouchers expire 12 months from the time of purchase and are not redeemable for cash.
© 2009-2018 Studio Stefan Gevers. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated.
Note to teachers: All workshops/classes, session plans and designs used in our classes/workshops remain the property of the artist/ teacher. While our teachers are happy to share their knowledge and skills that they have spent years learning and perfecting, we do ask that you do not copy their work, use their lessons plans/ideas and make a profit from it.